FACES OF UCCS: Gwendolyn Swift, Behind the ScenesApril 8, 2019
FACES OF UCCS: Gwendolynn de Graaf, Dancing on IceSeptember 6, 2019
It’s finally summer! Still around and wondering what hours are like for your favorite places on campus? Check out the list below for details, starting with the partial closure tomorrow, May 24th.
- Rec Center: normal hours, normal services
- Wellness Center: May 24th: normal hours normal services
- Café 65: closed
- Clyde’s: closed
- University Center Sanitorium Grounds is open 7am-2pm with Grab and Go options and hot panini sandwiches
- FDC: normal hours, normal services
- University Center: open 7am-5pm
- Bookstore: normal summer hours, normal services; 8am-5pm
- Copy Center: normal summer hours, normal services; 8am-5pm
- La Plata front desk (Monarch closed): 8am-5pm
- UC Sanatorium Grounds: M-F 7:30am-4pm
- Columbine Sanatorium Grounds: closed until June 10th, June 10th and after M-Th 7:30am-2pm, Saturday 9am-1pm
- Dwire Hall Sanatorium Grounds, University Hall Sanatorium Grounds, and Pinney’s Café: closed
- Clyde’s: M-F 11am-4 pm
- Alpine Express: M-F 10am-4 pm
- Rec Center: M-F 6 am–8 pm, Saturday 10 am-6 pm, Sunday 12pm-6:00pm
- Pool hours: M-F 6am-9am, 11am-1:30pm, 4pm-7pm; Saturday and Sunday 1pm-5pm
Summer Parking Details:
- From May 18th to June 9th, display of UCCS permit/payment for parking is not required. However, all non-UCCS permit related violations such as parking in fire lanes, roadways, and parking in disabled spaces without a disabled permit/placard, etc. will be enforced 24/7.
- From May 18th to June 9th UCCS shuttles will not be in operation since parking on campus is free.